Flaviu Călin RUS
Show earlier Constituencies...
- Partidul Democrat-Liberal Romania 2008/06/24 - 2009/07/13
Show earlier Groups...
- PPE-DE Member Group of the European People's Party (Christian Democrats) and European Democrats 2008/06/24 - 2009/07/13
Show earlier committees...
Show earlier delegations...
|Substitute of||Delegation for relations with the People's Republic of China||2008/09/05||2009/07/13|
By typesAmendments (45)
Plenary speeches (28)
Written declarations (2)
|17||2008/2336(INI)||Annual report on human rights in the world 2008 and the European Union's policy on the matter|
|8||2008/2199(INI)||State of transatlantic relations in the aftermath of the US elections|
|5||2008/2198(INI)||Gender mainstreaming in EU external relations and peace-building / nation-building|
|5||2008/2120(INI)||Development of the relations between the European Parliament and national parliaments under the Treaty of Lisbon|
|5||2008/2200(INI)||Consolidating stability and prosperity in the Western Balkans|
|3||2008/2324(INI)||Non-proliferation and the future of the Treaty on the Non-Proliferation of Nuclear Weapons (NPT)|
|3||2008/2289(INI)||EU-Mexico strategic partnership|
|3||2007/0287(COD)||Aromatised wines, aromatised wine-based drinks and aromatised wine-product cocktails: definition, description and presentation|
|2||2008/2206(INI)||Control of the budgetary implementation of the Instrument for Pre-Accession|
|2||2008/0035(COD)||Cosmetic products. Recast. "Cosmetics Regulation"|
|2||2008/2212(INI)||Facing oil challenges|
|2||2008/2105(INI)||2050: The future begins today - Recommendations for the EU's future integrated policy on climate change|
|2||2008/2210(INI)||Wilderness in Europe|
|2||2008/2152(INI)||Implementation of Community funds in Afghanistan|
|1||2008/0165(COD)||Environment: substances depleting the ozone layer. Recast|
|1||2009/2533(RSP)||Resolution on humanitarian aid to the Gaza Strip|
|1||2008/2241(INI)||Annual report (2007) on the main aspects and basic choices of the Common Foreign and Security Policy (CFSP)|
|1||2008/0050(COD)||Animal feed: placing on the market and use|
|1||2008/2239(INI)||Second strategic energy review|
|1||2009/2503(RSP)||Resolution on the EU strategy towards Belarus|
|1||2006/0132(COD)||Pesticides: framework for Community action to achieve a sustainable use of pesticides|
Born1970/07/05 - Cluj-Napoca
- Studies leading to award of doctorate, Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, in human sciences; postgraduate studies (doctoral course), Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany (1995-1998); first degree, Babeş-Bolyai University, Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of History and Philosophy, specialisation in psychology (1990-1995).
- Senior lecturer, Babeş-Bolyai University, Faculty of Political and Administrative Sciences and Communication, department of Communications and Public Relations (2006-); lecturer, Babeş-Bolyai University, Faculty of Political and Administrative Sciences, department of Communications and Public Relations (2003-2006); lecturer, Babeş-Bolyai University, Faculty of Political and Administrative Sciences, department of Journalism (German variant) (2000-2003); assistant lecturer, Faculty of Political Sciences, department of Journalism - German variant (1999-2003); associate lecturer, Babeş-Bolyai University, Faculty of Political Sciences, department of Journalism - German variant (1998-1999).
- Visiting professor, University of Applied Sciences, Mittweida, Germany (2007); visiting professor, University of Applied Sciences, Mittweida, Germany (2006); visiting professor, University of Applied Sciences and Arts, Hanover, Germany (2006); visiting professor, Istanbul State University, Turkey (2006); visiting professor, Karoli Gaspar University of Budapest, Hungary (2006); visiting professor, Christian University of Ede, Netherlands (2005); exchange visit, Michigan State University, USA (2005); coordination of development projects for the area of communications and public relations, Christian University of Ede, Netherlands (2004-2005); exchange visit, Michigan State University, USA (2002); participation as teacher in training and specialisation programmes in journalism, communications and public relations, Academy of Journalism Studies, Stuttgart, Germany, leading to diploma of recognition of activities for each student (1999, 2000, 2001, 2002); recipient of Hanns Seidel grant / doctoral course, Ludwig Maximilian University, Munich, Germany (1995-1998).
- Adviser to the Liberal Democratic Party branch, Bistriţa-Năsăud county, on problems of political communication and image, in the context of the election campaigns of 2000, 2004 and 2008.
(these mark the time of scraping, not the official date of the change)
Flaviu Calin RUS
RUS Flaviu Calin
flaviu calin rus
flaviu călin rus
rus flaviu calin
rus flaviu călin
2013-07-21Show (11) Changes